After the completion of .NET Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
- Learn Web programming language like HTML, CSS to develop a web page.
- Understand .NET framework and various C# data types, conditions, loops and arrays.
- Gain insight of object-oriented programming concepts through C# using Classes, Objects and Constructors and destructors.
- Create Abstract class, interface, assemblies and namespaces in C#.
- Develop and deploy a simple web application using ASP.NET and IIS.
- Apply master pages and validations to web pages.
- Use ADO.NET classes to communicate with Database.
- Manage Session, Cookies and Application variables.
Candidates should have prior programming knowledge and be familiar with basic concepts such as datatypes, variables, control statements, structure and functions. Prior experience to object-oriented programming concepts are not required, but definitely beneficial.