After the completion of the Oracle Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
Learn how to write basic sql queries, sorting and filtering data.
- Write DDL and DML queries to create and manage database tables.
- Explore different types of functions available in SQL.
- Apply different joining techniques to database tables and sub quires
Exploit the concepts like view, sequence, index synonym.
- Utility of TCL Command and DCL Command
Understand the need of PL/SQL.
Create cursors and deal with exceptions.
- Learn to use procedures and functions.
Create packages and triggers.
Concept of ORDBMS.
Handling LOB Data Type.