Participants in this training will learn how to organize and store data in a computer. Data structures such as
arrays, stacks, queues, linked list and trees are covered in detail. Different algorithms for searching, hashing, and
sorting are explained with examples and programming. Candidates learn about the applications of binary search
trees and graphs.
- The terminology used in data structures.
- How to find algorithm complexity?
- How to define and perform operations on different data structures say arrays, stacks, queues, linked list
- How to perform recursion operation?
- How to execute data operations such as searching, sorting, and hashing.
- How to use binary trees for insertion, deletion, and searching of elements.
- The use of graphs and multi-graphs.