SCADA is an acronym for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, a computer system for gathering and analyzing real time data. SCADA systems are used to monitor and control a plant or equipment in industries such as telecommunications, water and waste control, energy, oil and gas refining and transportation.
- To make set point changes on distant process controllers.
- To open or close valves or switches.
- To monitor alarms, and
- To gather measurement information.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content