CATIA is the most powerful knowledge based and widely used CAD (Computer Aided Design) software of its kind in the world. CATIA has been created by Dassault Systems of France and is marketed and technically supported worldwide by IBM. The software is being used by designers, manufacturing facilities, assemblers, architects, industrial engineers etc. Have a Look around you. Everything and anything you see had to be designed before manufacturing. The desk you are using, the chair you are sitting in, your daily use appliances, your car, your home, etc.
- Learn about sketch designing.
- The various type of solid designing with proper dimension.
- Perfect assembly according to the demo model.
- Implementing proper color and materials.
- Proper Drafting of the assembly design.
- Perfect surface designing according to the demo model.
- Learn about animations.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content